Please note: between Easter and September, we offer full week bookings only. This also applies to half terms, Christmas and New Year bookings. (unless otherwise agreed)
1) A payment of £100 must be forwarded for holidays of seven nights or over to confirm booking, the remainder being due 6 weeks before start of holiday. If holiday is booked within 6 weeks of departure, full payment must be paid upon booking. In the event of non-payment of this balance, we reserve the right to cancel the holiday and no refund will be given. For holidays of less than seven nights, full payment must be made upon booking.
2) If you are forced to cancel, please telephone immediately and confirm in writing as soon as possible. We reserve the right to keep any monies paid ( deposit) as a cancellation fee.
3) Guests cancelling up to 2 weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 50 per cent of the balance payment or offered an alternative date.
4) In the event of a cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full the monies paid.
5) Blue Haven holiday house may be occupied by up to six people. The number of persons including children occupying the accommodation shall not exceed the number of persons on the reservation form at the time of booking (except for babies in cots agreed at the time of booking). Only the families/persons quoted when booking are allowed to stay at the property. No third parties are allowed to stay at the property and holidays booked are not transferable.
6) The owner is not liable to the guest, or members of the guest’s party for the loss or damage to any property belonging to any of them.
7) As the owner of the property, we reserve the right to gain access at any reasonable time during occupancy. as owners we shall not be responsible for the death or personal injury to a holidaymaker or loss, damage or accident to personal property.
8) In the event of misbehaviour or other necessary causes, the owner reserves the right to terminate the let without any refund of monies.
9) Only one well-behaved pet is allowed on the property. Permission must be asked and breed must be specified when booking. If permission is given you will need to bring a pet basket. Pets must be kept under proper control and are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture and must not be left unattended in the property at any time. Holidaymakers are asked to remove all traces of pet occupation before leaving. dogs must not foul the area. Any damages caused by the pet will be paid for by you, the guest. A £40 extra cleaning fee will be applied to housing a pet.
10) The proprietor or their representatives shall be allowed access at any reasonable time during occupancy for the purpose of emergency maintenance or repair or any other need.
11) Guests are responsible for the condition of the house and the furniture and fittings therein. Whilst accepting that the house is cleaned between ‘lets’, the guest shall leave the house in a reasonable state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
12) We ask that any breakages or faulty equipment be reported so that we may replace them. In the case of breakages, a replacement charge will be made.
13) Where you have special needs, such as extra linen, please specify upon booking and we shall endeavour to do our upmost to fulfil your needs.
14) Visitors should aim to arrive after 4pm and vacate the apartment by 11am on day of departure.
Our aim is to make your stay a happy and memorable one. if there is anything we can do to make your holiday more relaxed or enjoyable please let us know.